Friday, January 25, 2013

Newsletter 1/25/13


Per’s Newsletter for the week of January 25th
          Happy Friday everyone!  Not a whole lot of new stuff to talk about given the short week, but I thought I might remind everyone of some important dates coming up in the next few weeks. 
-The first thing is our early release day next Wednesday (Jan. 30th) school will be out at 1:00. 
-The next thing I wanted to mention is that intent to return forms are due back to me by next Friday (Feb. 1st).  I have already received a majority of these, but if you have not sent it back, try to get those in next week.  – Next Friday will also be our annual Hoops for Heart day.  Students should bring in any donations or hearts for the memory wall by Friday morning.

Thanks and have a great weekend,
Per

No comments:

Post a Comment